A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Pecan Chewies, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Pecan Chewies recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Pecans, brown sugar and butter makes for a chewy gentle deal with proper every time of the 12 months."
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups packed mild brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 half of teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 3 cups self-growing flour
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 stages C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan, or for thinner bars, use a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar until easy. Remove from warmness and allow cool slightly.
- Stir the eggs and vanilla into the brown sugar and butter. Mix in the chopped pecans, and then the flour. Spread evenly within the organized pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes inside the preheated oven, or till golden brown. Allow to cool earlier than slicing into bars.
If this Pecan Chewies recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pecan Chewies :
Video Duration:02:42 Total Views: 394000+