A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Potato Rounds, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Potato Rounds recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Baked potato rounds are topped with bacon and cheese. Great appetizer - plenty like potato skins but easier to make!"
- 2 massive baking potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with sufficient water to cowl. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender whilst pierced with a fork, about 20 mins. Drain, and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Cook bacon in a big skillet over medium-excessive warmness until crisp. Drain, cool, and crumble.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds, and set up them in a unmarried layer at the baking sheet. Sprinkle some crumbles of bacon onto every spherical, then top with a few shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 mins inside the preheated oven, or till cheese is melted and gently browned.
If this Potato Rounds recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Potato Rounds :
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 3067000+
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 1529000+
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 48000+
Video Duration:16:01 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:04:34 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:12:48 Total Views: 134
Video Duration:17:20 Total Views: 2000+