A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker|
"This pudding is done in a slow cooker, and tastes fantastic after a chilly day inside the snow, or an extended stroll on a chilly night time. Excellent for Christmas Eve. It could be very less expensive to make, and it freezes well in case you want to make a double batch. It is pleasant served heat with a pinch of nutmeg or ground cloves. Add baked apples for a further unique treat."
- 1 cup uncooked glutinous white rice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- Place the rice, sugar, evaporated milk, vanilla, cinnamon stick, and nutmeg right into a gradual cooker. Cover, and cook dinner on Low for 1 1/2 hours, stirring now and again. Remove cinnamon stick, and serve warm.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Rice Pudding in a Slow Cooker :
Video Duration:05:11 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 139
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 43000+
Video Duration:02:13 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:41 Total Views: 183
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 83000+