A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Spinach and Mushroom Frittata, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Spinach and Mushroom Frittata recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Spinach and Mushroom Frittata|
"Looking for a vegetable with notable health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you all your life."
- 1 (10 ounce) package deal frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very well to get rid of liquid
- 4 eggs or equivalent egg replacement
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- three/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- three/four cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- half cup finely chopped scallions with a few inexperienced tops
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers.
- In a large bowl, whisk collectively all ingredients until properly combined. Spray a nine-inch pie plate with cooking spray and fill with the spinach aggregate.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or till browned and set. Let cool for 20 mins, cut in wedges and serve.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved.
If this Spinach and Mushroom Frittata recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Spinach and Mushroom Frittata :
Video Duration:14:28 Total Views: 257
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:05 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:12 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:21:40 Total Views: 328
Video Duration:06:22 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:15:05 Total Views: 19