A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Three-Cheese Green Bean Casserole, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Three-Cheese Green Bean Casserole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Three-Cheese Green Bean Casserole|
"Eat beans for health. Why this recipe is good for you: Risk of colon cancer decreases while you consume masses of inexperienced veggies, many studies have shown."
- 1 pound frozen inexperienced beans, French-cut (or cooked fresh green beans)
- 1/2 cup fat-unfastened cottage cheese
- half of cup chevre (soft goat cheese) with garlic and herbs
- half of cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly floor black pepper, to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook frozen beans per bundle directions; drain.
- In a blender, mix cottage cheese and chevre. Combine beans, cheese aggregate and almonds; change into a 2-quart casserole. Top with Parmesan and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes, then brown below broiler 3 minutes.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved.
If this Three-Cheese Green Bean Casserole recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!