A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Two Layer Greek Dip, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Two Layer Greek Dip recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Two Layer Greek Dip|
"This layer dip is perfect for almost any occasion! Easy to prepare, easy to personalize, and virtually scrumptious with either pita bread or tortilla chips. The creamy aggregate need to be allowed to take a seat for some hours minimum to let the flavors mixture, in a single day is ideal."
- 2 (8 ounce) packing containers plain yogurt
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 1 (eight ounce) package deal feta cheese, tired and crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- five roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (four ounce) can sliced black olives
- black pepper to flavor
- pita bread rounds, reduce into triangles
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 3H20M|
- In a bowl, stir collectively the yogurt, softened cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; blend till smooth.
- Spread combination into a shallow serving or baking dish. Cover, and refrigerate for three hours, or in a single day.
- To serve, scatter cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, and sliced olives on top, and season with pepper as desired. Spoon onto pita wedges.
If this Two Layer Greek Dip recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Two Layer Greek Dip :
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:01:22 Total Views: 472
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 18