A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Upside Down Ham Loaf, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Upside Down Ham Loaf recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Upside Down Ham Loaf|
"This Upside Down Ham Loaf makes exceptional use of leftover Holiday Ham! It's a scrumptious combination of ham, brown sugar, and pineapple, with a gooey layer of melted Swiss cheese within the middle...Yum! Every chunk is a pleasure!"
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced pineapple, tired with juice reserved
- 3 cups ground cooked ham
- 1/four cup grated onion
- three/four cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, crushed
- 1/four teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Melt butter inside the bottom of an 8x4 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter. Slice pineapple earrings in half, and arrange them over the sugar.
- In a large bowl, blend together the ham, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup of juice from the pineapple. Blend in the mustard powder and cayenne pepper. Pack half of the mixture into the pan on pinnacle of the pineapple slices. Sprinkle the Swiss cheese over it, then % the final ham aggregate on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for forty five to 50 minutes within the preheated oven. Let cool in the pan for five mins, then turn the other way up onto a serving plate. Slice as you'll a meatloaf, and serve.
If this Upside Down Ham Loaf recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!