A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for A Plus Fair Corn Dogs, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the A Plus Fair Corn Dogs recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|A Plus Fair Corn Dogs|
"Make your very own corn dogs similar to on the fair with this wealthy buttermilk corn batter."
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/three cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- half teaspoon baking soda
- 2 pounds warm dogs
- wood sticks
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 19M|
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in melted bacon drippings. Make a properly in the middle, and pour in the egg, buttermilk, and baking soda. Mix till everything is smooth and properly combined.
- Pat the hot puppies dry with paper towels so that the batter will stick. Insert timber sticks into the ends. Dip the new puppies within the batter one at a time, shaking off the extra. Deep fry some at a time in the hot oil until they're as brown as you want them. Drain on paper towels or serve on paper plates.
If this A Plus Fair Corn Dogs recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For A Plus Fair Corn Dogs :
Video Duration:05:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:38 Total Views: 73401000+
Video Duration:06:18 Total Views: 742
Video Duration:04:30 Total Views: 623000+