A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Apricot-Cherry Bars With Oatmeal Crumble Topping, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Apricot-Cherry Bars With Oatmeal Crumble Topping recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Apricot-Cherry Bars With Oatmeal Crumble Topping|
"Apricot-Cherry Bars With Oatmeal Crumble Topping are delectable, bake-ahead and foolproof."
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1 cup old school oats
- three/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 2 cups dried cherries
- 2 cups dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1 half (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
|Prep :||Cook : 50M||Ready in :|
- Adjust oven rack to decrease-middle position; warmness oven to 325 tiers. Spray a thirteen-by using-nine-inch Pyrex baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set apart.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar and salt. Stir in butter with a fork until nicely combined and clumps have formed. Spread 1 half of packed cups of oat mixture over the lowest of the pan, pressing to shape a thin crust.
- Mix coconut, almonds, cherries, apricots and milk in a large bowl. Pour over crust, the use of a rubber spatula to lightly distribute and press down. Sprinkle closing oat aggregate over dried fruit filling.
- Bake till gently golden, about 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature. (You can cover and keep at room temperature up to two days.)
- To serve, reduce into generous 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Copyright 2004 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
If this Apricot-Cherry Bars With Oatmeal Crumble Topping recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!