A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad|
"This is considered one of our favorites! A absolutely terrifi, tasty salad!"
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and reduce into 1 inch portions
- half cup pecans, broken into pieces
- 2 heads pink leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- half cup frozen inexperienced peas, thawed
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/four cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place asparagus in the pot, and cook dinner five minutes, just till soft. Drain, and set apart.
- Place the pecans in a skillet over medium warmness. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till gently toasted.
- In a huge bowl, toss collectively the asparagus, pecans, purple leaf lettuce, peas, and salmon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Toss with the salad or serve on the side.
If this Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad :
Video Duration:07:06 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 328
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 165
Video Duration:07:43 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 216