A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Baked Rice (Ross Fil-Forn), you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Baked Rice (Ross Fil-Forn) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Baked Rice (Ross Fil-Forn)|
"Ross fil-forn is a traditional Maltese dish. Serve it with Parmesan cheese and experience the Mediterranean flavors!"
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 half of cups canned overwhelmed tomatoes
- 1 1/four cups hen inventory
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped sparkling basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- three eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- half of cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium warmth. Add the ground red meat, and cook dinner, stirring to collapse, until evenly browned. Mix in the beaten tomatoes, chook stock, and bay leaves. Simmer for 25 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, place the rice right into a saucepan with enough water to cowl via one inch. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes (midway), then drain off water.
- Preheat the oven to four hundred degrees F (2 hundred levels C).
- Remove the bay leaves from the sauce, and blend inside the half-cooked rice. Stir inside the basil, mint, eggs, and mozzarella cheese; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes inside the preheated oven, or till the rice is smooth, and the liquid has been absorbed.
If this Baked Rice (Ross Fil-Forn) recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!