A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad|
"If you enjoy marinated potato salads, this recipe is for you. Definitely a delicious way to experience potato salad. I used roasted peppers from a jar. Just as appropriate as sparkling."
- 10 medium pink potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- half of cup diced roasted pink peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, tired
- 1 (10 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- three teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- half of teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling parsley
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H35M|
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then cook dinner for five to ten mins, till soft. Drain, and switch to a big bowl.
- Add the onion, purple peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil, mustard powder and parsley. Pour over the veggies, and stir to coat. Chill for at the least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
If this Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad :
Video Duration:00:35 Total Views: 150
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 49000+
Video Duration:04:36 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:50 Total Views: 196
Video Duration:01:53 Total Views: 40
Video Duration:01:12 Total Views: 805