A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for BBQ Hotdogs on Rice, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the BBQ Hotdogs on Rice recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|BBQ Hotdogs on Rice|
"Kielbasa simmered in molasses and tomato sauce. Served warm over rice (or try mashed potatoes). Quick and easy!"
- 1 cup uncooked lengthy grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- half cup darkish molasses
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/four cup barbecue sauce (non-obligatory)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Place the rice and water in a pot, and convey to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Cook the kielbasa in a skillet over medium warmth till frivolously browned. Mix inside the molasses, vinegar, tomato sauce, and barbeque sauce. Continue to cook dinner until heated through. Serve over the rice.
If this BBQ Hotdogs on Rice recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For BBQ Hotdogs on Rice :
Video Duration:10:33 Total Views: 528000+
Video Duration:02:44 Total Views: 150
Video Duration:01:13 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:18:15 Total Views: 49000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 470000+
Video Duration:00:52 Total Views: 185000+
Video Duration:02:24 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:07:13 Total Views: 165000+
Video Duration:09:36 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:13:58 Total Views: 36