A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Beer Beef Stew, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Beer Beef Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Beer Beef Stew|
"Simple pork stew with an introduced hint of beer."
- 1/4 cup all-reason flour
- 1 half teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 pound cubed red meat stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 quart beef broth
- 1 pint beer
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package deal frozen combined veggies
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- In a bowl, blend the flour, salt, and pepper. Toss the beef in the combination to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium warmth, and brown the pork on all facets. Pour in the broth, beer, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Stir in the potatoes, blended veggies, and cabbage. Bring to a boil, lessen heat to low, and simmer 1 hour, stirring once in a while.
If this Beer Beef Stew recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Beer Beef Stew :
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 377000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 625000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 125000+
Video Duration:06:13 Total Views: 929000+
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 990000+
Video Duration:05:15 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 237000+
Video Duration:07:13 Total Views: 791
Video Duration:04:40 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:06:40 Total Views: 249