A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Black-Eyed Pea Gumbo, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Black-Eyed Pea Gumbo recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Black-Eyed Pea Gumbo|
"A iciness time preferred at our house. We always have it for New Year's Day even as we watch soccer! Serve with a tossed salad and corn bread."
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups hen broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- four (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas with liquid
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and inexperienced chiles
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook the onion, pepper, and celery till smooth. Pour inside the chicken broth, and blend in rice, black-eyed peas with liquid, diced tomatoes and green chiles, diced tomatoes, and garlic. Bring to a boil, reduce warmness to low, and simmer forty five mins, or till rice is smooth. Add water if soup is just too thick.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
If this Black-Eyed Pea Gumbo recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!