A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Braised Collard Greens, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Braised Collard Greens recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Braised Collard Greens|
"My Grandma Ollie-Belle made the great 'veggies.' This recipe is as close to hers as I could come. The 'pot-liquor' is the important thing to extremely good veggies!! Serve with fresh inexperienced onions and black-eyed peas with rice."
- 2 pounds collard greens - rinsed, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 2 kilos clean ham hocks
- 1/2 pound salt beef
- three quarts fowl inventory
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/four teaspoon crimson pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to flavor
- 2 teaspoons pink wine vinegar
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Place ham hocks, salt red meat, onion, bay leaves, pink pepper flakes, and sugar in a massive pot with the chook inventory. Bring to a boil, reduce warmness to simmer, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir collard veggies into the pot, and produce to a boil. Reduce warmth to simmer, and cook for 30 minutes, or till greens are soft. Season with red wine vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
If this Braised Collard Greens recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Braised Collard Greens :
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 433
Video Duration:10:06 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 52
Video Duration:05:54 Total Views: 4349000+