A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake|
"Try my savory and complex dish I created to please my hunter. I want to serve this with spaetzle, merlot, and salad."
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 half pounds venison, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 cups sparkling shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cognac or brandy (non-compulsory)
- 2 cups dry crimson wine
- 1 dice red meat bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots (non-compulsory)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (non-compulsory)
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 2H25M|
- Melt the bacon drippings in a massive Dutch oven over medium-high warmth. Sear the venison in two batches until well browned and do away with. Stir within the shiitake, onions, and garlic; cook until softened, 1 to two minutes. Pour in the cognac, wine, and bouillon cube, simmer for 30 seconds to get rid of the alcohol taste and dissolve the bouillon.
- Stir inside the venison, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer gently until the venison is soft, about hours or greater; adding water as wished.
- If the use of infant carrots, add them over the past half of hour of cooking. When the venison is soft, you can wish to thicken the sauce through dissolving the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water and stirring it into the sauce.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner in your gradual cooker for less complicated cleanup.
If this Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!