A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Brazilian Collards, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Brazilian Collards recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Spicy, tangy collard veggies accented with black pepper bacon, cayenne pepper and vinegar are a massive deal in Brazil. Here is my recipe. Since bacon fat is an crucial part of this recipe don't drain it for the duration of any of the steps! I say that if your greens are fattening then devour a lighter important dish!"
- half pound peppered bacon, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds collard veggies - rinsed, stemmed and torn into 3x6 inch pieces
- 1 cup chook stock
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- Place bacon in a massive heavy-bottomed pot over medium-excessive warmness. Cook till browned and maximum of the grease has been released. Stir in onion and prepare dinner till smooth and glistening, approximately 4 mins.
- Place collards into the pot and stir to coat with the bacon drippings. Pour within the bird inventory. Season with cayenne pepper. Reduce heat to low and cook dinner for 1 hour and 15 mins.
- Stir purple wine vinegar into the pot. Continue cooking 15 mins, till liquid is decreased by way of about 1/2.
If this Brazilian Collards recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Brazilian Collards :
Video Duration:03:46 Total Views: 553
Video Duration:07:42 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:06:36 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 145
Video Duration:02:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:11 Total Views: 284
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 73