A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Checkerboard Potatoes, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Checkerboard Potatoes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Alternating slices of sweet and white potatoes baked in cream, butter, and a touch of cinnamon are a extremely good flavor wonder. This dish turned into served via pals after my aunt's funeral. I've made it for numerous special activities and it never fails to be a hit. It is wealthy, but oh so scrumptious."
- three (8 ounce) sweet potatoes, cut into 1/four inch slices
- 3 big crimson potatoes, reduce into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to flavor
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 levels C).
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, alternate the sweet potato and crimson potato slices in overlapping rows to create a checkerboard effect. Pour the cream calmly over the potatoes. Dot with portions of butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour within the preheated oven, or until the potatoes are fork gentle, and barely brown around the rims. Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 mins earlier than serving.
If this Checkerboard Potatoes recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!