A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Cheesy Baked Salmon, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Cheesy Baked Salmon recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cheesy Baked Salmon|
"This is one of these simple recipe, and it's so scrumptious! Salmon is baked with garlic and dill, and topped with Cheddar cheese and green onions."
- 2 kilos salmon fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt to flavor
- ground black pepper to flavor
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 inexperienced onions, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 450 levels F (230 stages C).
- Place the salmon on a huge piece of foil, and season with garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Seal foil around the salmon. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes within the preheated oven. Top with Cheddar cheese and green onions, and maintain baking 5 minutes, or till cheese is melted and fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food wet, cook it lightly, and make easy-up easier.
If this Cheesy Baked Salmon recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Cheesy Baked Salmon :
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 166000+
Video Duration:15:36 Total Views: 441
Video Duration:06:58 Total Views: 118000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 157000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 107000+
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 2232000+