A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Chourico Stew, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Chourico Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This is a pleasing iciness soup that will heat you up after being outdoor inside the snow! This is top notch as a meal with some crusty French bread. I from time to time upload a can of white beans."
- four cups water
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package Portuguese chourico sausage, diced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- half head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- three carrots, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed veggies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- half of teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pink pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optionally available)
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- Place the water, chourico, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, onion, celery, canned vegetables, parsley, garlic powder, celery salt, and pink pepper in a massive pot. Bring to a simmer over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and maintain to simmer the soup until the vegetables are gentle, approximately forty minutes. If soup is too skinny, stir in cornstarch dissolved in water to thicken.
If this Chourico Stew recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!