A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Citrus Glazed Banana Squash, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Citrus Glazed Banana Squash recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Citrus Glazed Banana Squash|
"If you are not acquainted with banana squash, this is a extraordinary 'first-timer' recipe to strive. Cubed squash is simmered, then glazed in a easy citrus sauce. It is essentially foolproof and anybody will love it! Even my youngsters ate it up. This serves well with hen, beef and fish."
- 1 half kilos banana squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water, or as wished
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- three tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/eight teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 12M|
- Melt butter in a huge skillet over medium warmth. Add squash cubes and water. Cover, and cook dinner for approximately five minutes, or until squash is soft. Stir occasionally, and upload greater water if important to save you squash from sticking to the pan.
- Reduce warmness to low, and stir in the orange juice, apricot preserves, cloves, salt and pepper. Cook and stir exposed until squash is frivolously glazed.
If this Citrus Glazed Banana Squash recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!