A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Colonial Brown Bread, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Colonial Brown Bread recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Colonial Brown Bread|
"A candy brown bread no eggs or fats added. Best served heat from the oven."
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 4 cups complete wheat flour
- 1 1/three cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- four teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the entire wheat flour, all-motive flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Pour in buttermilk, and stir till all of the dry mixture has been absorbed. Divide the batter lightly among the organized loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour within the preheated oven, or till a knife inserted into the crown of the loaf comes out clean. Serve heat. Store leftover bread wrapped in plastic wrap inside the fridge. This reheats nicely.
If this Colonial Brown Bread recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Colonial Brown Bread :
Video Duration:07:06 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:50 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:13:13 Total Views: 326
Video Duration:28:32 Total Views: 3760000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 22463000+