A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless), you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless)|
"A incredible addition to any ice cream. Turn any vanilla ice cream into cookie dough. Much better than the shop-offered cookie dough ice cream. NOTE: This does now not encompass the ice cream recipe--just the dough."
- 1/2 cup all-motive flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/eight teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a medium bowl, blend together the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter until clean. Stir in vanilla and water. Mix within the flour till properly combined. Shape into a loaf or log, and freeze for 1 to two hours.
- Cut into small chunks, and mix into softened ice cream. Freeze for 15 mins or till firm before serving.
If this Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless) recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless) :
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 82
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 513000+
Video Duration:07:19 Total Views: 6203000+
Video Duration:01:43 Total Views: 2153000+