A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Kelli's Baked Halibut, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Kelli's Baked Halibut recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Kelli's Baked Halibut|
"A awesome recipe my mom used to use once I became a child. A crunchy on the outdoor, wet on the interior recipe. Also works great for ling cod, snapper, or different white fish. Enjoy your halibut with what my sisters and I used to call 'pink sauce' (Miracle Whip and ketchup blended collectively), a sparkling spinach salad and toasted French bread."
- 1 pound halibut fillets
- 3/four cup all-purpose flour
- half cup low-fat creamy salad dressing (e.G. Miracle Whip™)
- 1 half cups overwhelmed saltine crackers
- garlic salt to flavor
- floor black pepper to flavor
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 levels F (190 ranges C). Rinse fish fillets with water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow bowl, blend collectively the cracker crumbs, garlic salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Set apart. Coat the fish fillets with flour, shaking off the excess, and location in a baking dish. Coat the tops of the fillets with salad dressing, then press on a layer of pro cracker crumbs. Flip over, and repeat on the other side.
- Bake for 25 mins within the preheated oven, till fish is white and flakes easily with a fork.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals wet, cook it calmly, and make smooth-up less complicated.
If this Kelli's Baked Halibut recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!