A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Kheer (Rice Pudding), you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Kheer (Rice Pudding)|
"This is a totally flavorful Indian rice pudding. It's the excellent rice pudding I've ever had, and very smooth to make!"
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups milk
- three tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cardamom
- half of teaspoon rose water (non-compulsory)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/four cup chopped pistachio nuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Bring the coconut milk, milk and sugar to a boil in a big saucepan. Add Basmati rice, and simmer over low warmness till the combination thickens and the rice is gentle, approximately 20 mins.
- Stir in the raisins, cardamom and rose water, and prepare dinner for some extra minutes. Ladle into serving bowls, and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
If this Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Kheer (Rice Pudding) :
Video Duration:06:36 Total Views: 540
Video Duration:05:44 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 131000+
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 172
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 513
Video Duration:04:40 Total Views: 66
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 471
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 69
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 277