A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Kim's Summer Corn Salad, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Kim's Summer Corn Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Kim's Summer Corn Salad|
"This salad is exceptional at cookouts and is brief to fix! If salad is too dry or gets too dry upload a touch milk."
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- half of (15 ounce) can candy peas, drained
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons pimentos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- In a huge bowl, blend the corn, white corn, tomatoes, candy peas, cucumber, onion, and pimentos. Fold inside the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and kick back as a minimum 1 hour within the refrigerator.
If this Kim's Summer Corn Salad recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!