A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Mapled Ham, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Mapled Ham recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Ham with pineapples, cloves, and a sweet maple syrup sauce - it is a holiday traditional!"
- 1 (4 pound) boneless ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, canned in syrup
- 10 complete cloves
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five degrees C).
- Prick the ham with a fork. Place the pineapple slices on the ham, securing with toothpicks. Press the cloves into the ham. Place the ham in a baking dish with the water.
- In a saucepan over low warmth, soften the butter, and mix in the syrup, brown sugar, and honey until heated thru. Pour half the aggregate over the ham.
- Bake the ham 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Baste frequently with the last butter and syrup mixture.
- Remove the ham from warmth, and drain pan drippings right into a saucepan over medium warmness. Cook and stir till thickened, and serve with the ham.
If this Mapled Ham recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!