A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Marinated Greek Chicken Kabobs, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Marinated Greek Chicken Kabobs recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Marinated Greek Chicken Kabobs|
This is a fowl kabob recipe that I would like to percentage! Plan to marinate for 3 hours. Serve with Greek rice!
- 1 (eight ounce) container fat-free plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon floor black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon beaten dried rosemary
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch portions
- 1 big red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 big inexperienced bell pepper, reduce into 1 half inch pieces
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 3H45M|
If this Marinated Greek Chicken Kabobs recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Marinated Greek Chicken Kabobs :
Video Duration:13:42 Total Views: 30000+
Video Duration:08:39 Total Views: 17000+