A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Mark's English Sausage Rolls, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Mark's English Sausage Rolls recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mark's English Sausage Rolls|
"I had by no means heard of those until I met my husband, Mark, who is English. They are easy and scrumptious! They freeze absolutely well too."
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef sausagemeat
- 1 (17.25 ounce) bundle frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 crushed egg
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat the oven to four hundred ranges F (two hundred degrees C). Watch Now
- Unfold the puff pastry sheets, and reduce alongside the fold lines of every sheet to shape 6 identical squares for a complete of 12 squares. Brush every square with mustard. Divide sausage into 12 portions, and roll into small logs. Place one go browsing every square. Roll dough around the sausage, and seal with a chunk of beaten egg. Place rolls onto an ungreased baking sheet, and brush the tops with the rest of the egg. Watch Now
- Bake for 20 minutes inside the preheated oven, or until the rolls are puffed and golden. I commonly watch after 10 mins or so that you can make sure they do not burn. These freeze (unbaked) very well. Watch Now
If this Mark's English Sausage Rolls recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!