A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Mawmenye (Lentils and Beef Stew), you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Mawmenye (Lentils and Beef Stew) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Mawmenye (Lentils and Beef Stew)|
"This recipe is an unusual but yummy combo of substances. Beef and lentils are accented with spiced turnip, raisins and figs. It is a hearty yet smooth one-pot meal."
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 pounds lean red meat stew meat, reduce into 1-inch cubes
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chook broth
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 4 cups red meat broth
- 1 cup diced turnip
- 1/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup chopped dried figs
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H40M|
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high warmness. Season the pork with salt and pepper, then prepare dinner in the pot till browned at the outside. Pour inside the hen broth, and simmer over medium warmness for about 45 mins, until the pork is soft. Remove the beef from the liquid, and set apart.
- Pour the pork broth into the pot, and add the lentils. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 mins.
- Season the turnips with cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and basil, and upload them to the pot. Return the beef to the pot, and stir in the raisins and figs. Simmer for 10 mins to mixture the flavors earlier than serving.
If this Mawmenye (Lentils and Beef Stew) recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!