A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Meat Pie, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Meat Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This pie is scrumptious! I were given the recipe from my husband's mother. She is French so I accept as true with this is a French Meat Pie. Beef, beef, and potato are all properly spiced and baked right into a pie. It's yummy and pretty easy to make too! Best served fresh, but you could additionally make beforehand and freeze or refrigerate."
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- half of pound floor pork
- 1/three clove garlic, chopped
- half cup chopped onion
- 1/four cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- half teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/four teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (15 ounce) bundle refrigerated pie crusts
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 stages C). Place the potato in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and prepare dinner until smooth, approximately 5 minutes. Drain, mash, and set apart.
- Meanwhile, disintegrate the ground red meat and pork right into a large saucepan, and add the garlic, onion and water. Season with mustard powder, thyme, cloves and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring to fall apart the beef and mix inside the spices, until the beef is calmly browned. Remove from the heat, and blend within the mashed potato.
- Place one of the pie crusts right into a nine inch pie plate. Fill with the beef mixture, then pinnacle with the other pie crust. Prick the top crust a few times with a knife to vent steam. Crimp around the rims using the tines of the fork, and dispose of any excess dough. Cover the edges of the pie crust with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes within the preheated oven, or until the crust has browned. Serve by means of itself, or with a beef gravy.
If this Meat Pie recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Meat Pie :
Video Duration:28:04 Total Views: 2789000+
Video Duration:01:25 Total Views: 557000+
Video Duration:58:01 Total Views: 12287000+
Video Duration:11:26 Total Views: 14031000+
Video Duration:06:30 Total Views: 39000+
Video Duration:01:46 Total Views: 34359000+
Video Duration:00:53 Total Views: 47000+