A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Milwaukee Moussaka, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Milwaukee Moussaka recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"One of the maximum excellent one dish meals ever! Eggplant baked casserole style layered with pro vegetables and Swiss cheese. Bread, a green salad, wine and it is a ceremonial dinner for any group."
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled
- 1/four teaspoon salt, or to flavor
- four oz bacon, diced
- 2 onions, sliced
- half green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- half teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- eight oz. Shredded Swiss cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 45M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Slice eggplant lengthwise into half of inch slices. Place slices into a colander and sprinkle with salt. Set the colander in the sink to drain off liquid.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium warmness till lightly browned. Drain off extra grease. Add onion and green pepper to the skillet, and prepare dinner till soft. Stir in the tomatoes, and season with salt, pepper, thyme, marjoram, garlic powder and sage. Reduce warmness to medium-low and allow simmer for approximately 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five ranges C). Heat oil in a huge skillet over medium-excessive warmness. Squeeze excess moisture from the eggplant. Fry the eggplant slices in the hot oil until browned on both sides. Arrange half of the eggplant slices in the bottom of a 1 half of quart baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the bacon and tomato combination. Sprinkle with half of the Swiss cheese. Repeat layers finishing with cheese on top.
- Bake, exposed, for 35 to forty five minutes within the preheated oven. Let stand for 15 mins before serving. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
If this Milwaukee Moussaka recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!