A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for My Mom's Swiss Steak, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the My Mom's Swiss Steak recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|My Mom's Swiss Steak|
"This is so easy and all carried out in one pot! It is delicious and every body which include children will find it irresistible! This recipe is tried and real, impossible to fail! It also can be doubled or tripled with out issues, but decrease the heat on the second and 1/3 batch while browning, as not to burn."
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (half pound) pork sirloin tip steaks
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 (sixteen ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced sparkling mushrooms (optional)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optionally available)
- half of cup chopped green bell pepper (elective)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup water (optionally available)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-excessive warmth. Place steaks into the pot separately, quick browning on every aspect. Remove steaks, and set aside. Add the onion to the pot, and prepare dinner over medium-low warmth till wilted, about 3 minutes. Return the steaks to the pot, and add the tomatoes, mushrooms, celery and green pepper. Season with oregano and add the bay leaf.
- Cover the pot, and prepare dinner over medium-low warmth for about 1 half of hours, or until meat is fork gentle. If you want to thicken the gravy, take away the beef to a plate. Stir together the cornstarch and water; stir into the pan juices. Let simmer for approximately 2 mins to thicken. Return the beef to the pot.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this My Mom's Swiss Steak recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!