A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Pasta with Tequila-Tomato-Lime Sauce, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Pasta with Tequila-Tomato-Lime Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pasta with Tequila-Tomato-Lime Sauce|
"An smooth weeknight recipe and an thrilling variation on simple tomato sauce. Clam juice adds a pleasant salty bite without tasting 'fishy,' and lime juice lends brightness."
- 1 tablespoon butter
- half of onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- half of tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 (14.4 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1/four pound dried elbow macaroni
- 1 lime, juiced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 35M|
- Melt butter in a big skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, and jalapeno; cook until onion is smooth and translucent. Stir in tomatoes, tequila, water, clam juice, and red pepper. Bring to a boil, then upload macaroni. Cover, and simmer, stirring regularly, till pasta is smooth, about 10 minutes. Remove from warmness, and stir in lime juice.
If this Pasta with Tequila-Tomato-Lime Sauce recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!