A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Peach Curry Glazed Pork Chops, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Peach Curry Glazed Pork Chops recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Peach Curry Glazed Pork Chops|
"The candy but highly spiced peach glaze makes any red meat chops notable, plus it is quick and easy!"
- half cup sliced syrup-packed peaches, drained, syrup reserved
- three tablespoons peach jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless red meat chops
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling cilantro
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a bowl, mix the reserved peach syrup, peach jam, Dijon mustard, curry powder, and honey.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium warmness, and cook dinner the red meat chops 8 minutes, or to preferred doneness.
- Mix the green onions into the skillet, and prepare dinner 1 minute, till tender. Spoon the syrup combination and peaches over the red meat chops. Continue cooking till heated via. Sprinkle with cilantro to serve.
If this Peach Curry Glazed Pork Chops recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!