A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Penne with Asparagus and Mushrooms, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Penne with Asparagus and Mushrooms recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Penne with Asparagus and Mushrooms|
"Fresh sauteed veggies are blended with a sparkling creamy tomato sauce to create this scrumptious, smooth to make pasta dish. Serve with grated cheese."
- half of cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pureed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the garlic till lightly browned. Place mushrooms within the skillet, and prepare dinner 5 minutes. Mix in asparagus, and cook 5 mins, or until smooth. Stir in the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce warmness to low, and simmer 20 mins.
- Bring a massive pot of gently salted water to a boil. Place penne pasta inside the pot, prepare dinner for eight to 10 minutes, till al dente, and drain.
- Mix the heavy cream into the skillet, and keep cooking 10 mins, until sauce is thickened. Serve over the cooked pasta.
If this Penne with Asparagus and Mushrooms recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Penne with Asparagus and Mushrooms :
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 5230000+
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 236