A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Pickle Steak, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Pickle Steak recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Savory, creamy steak with the flavor of pickles and onions."
- 12 dill pickle spears
- 1 massive onion, sliced and halved
- three (1/4 inch thick) round steaks, reduce into four portions and pounded skinny
- 1/four cup vegetable oil
- half cup all-motive flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place one pickle spear and an equal amount of halved onion slices on one aspect of each piece of steak. Roll, and stable with toothpicks.
- Heat the oil in skillet over medium warmth. Place the flour and eggs in two separate bowls. Dip rolled steak first inside the eggs, then within the flour to coat. Fry coated steaks inside the skillet until browned on all sides. Transfer to the baking dish. Pour cream of mushroom soup into the skillet, and scrape up browned bits. Pour frivolously over the steaks inside the baking dish.
- Bake forty five minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum temperature of 160 tiers F (seventy two stages F).
If this Pickle Steak recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pickle Steak :
Video Duration:07:20 Total Views: 17512000+
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 17029000+
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:07:44 Total Views: 737000+
Video Duration:06:27 Total Views: 1635000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 10691000+