A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Piernik - Honey Bread, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Piernik - Honey Bread recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Piernik - Honey Bread|
"This is a recipe from my Polish grandmother. It is a semi-candy bread that tastes wonderful with a little butter. I grew up on these items and it has usually been one in all my favorites."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half teaspoon ground cloves
- half of teaspoon floor allspice
- 4 eggs
- half cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup honey
- four cups all-purpose flour
- half of cup raisins (optional)
- half cup chopped walnuts (non-obligatory)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 32M||Ready in : 2H30M|
- In a big bowl, blend the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and eggs. Stir within the milk and oil, and mix in the baking soda. Place honey in a small pot, and convey to a boil. Stir honey into the bowl. Mix flour into the bowl. Fold within the raisins and walnuts. Stir through hand with a robust spoon for 10 mins. Allow the dough to sit 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 tiers F (a hundred sixty five levels C). Lightly grease 4 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Fill each loaf pan with about 2 inches of the batter. Bake 1 hour 15 mins in the preheated oven, till a toothpick inserted within the center of a loaf comes out easy. Bread will be brown in coloration and will crack on pinnacle.
If this Piernik - Honey Bread recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!