A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Pork Chops with Basil and Marsala, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Pork Chops with Basil and Marsala recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pork Chops with Basil and Marsala|
"Pork chops are dredged in flour and garlic salt, browned, and baked with basil and Marsala wine."
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 6 red meat loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- half cup Marsala wine
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 ranges C).
- Mix the flour and garlic salt in a massive resealable plastic bag. Place pork chops within the bag, and shake to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown chops on both facets. Transfer to a baking dish, and sprinkle with basil. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake forty five mins inside the preheated oven. Remove foil, pour in Marsala wine, and preserve baking 15 mins, basting now and again with the wine. Skim off and discard any fats and season chops with salt and pepper to serve.
If this Pork Chops with Basil and Marsala recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pork Chops with Basil and Marsala :
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 146000+