A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Rabbit Fricassee Cuban-Style, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Rabbit Fricassee Cuban-Style recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Rabbit Fricassee Cuban-Style|
"This is a own family favored from Cuba. You can substitute any meat you like, however the traditional manner is rabbit. Serve with rice and a salad. Enjoy!"
- 1 (3 pound) rabbit, wiped clean and reduce into pieces
- 2 half of cups water
- 1 huge onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron powder
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons clean lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/four cup dry white wine
- 1/four cup capers, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby peas, drained
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Place the rabbit portions in a deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium warmth in conjunction with the onion, garlic, and inexperienced pepper. Season with saffron, cumin, salt, pepper, lemon juice and the bay leaf. Pour the water over all. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 mins.
- Add the potatoes, and cook for approximately 20 greater mins, until gentle. Add the raisins, capers, white wine, tomato sauce, olives and olive oil. Simmer for approximately 5 more mins. Finally, stir in the peas and cast off from the heat.
If this Rabbit Fricassee Cuban-Style recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!