A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Rick's Caribbean Ropa Vieja, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Rick's Caribbean Ropa Vieja recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Rick's Caribbean Ropa Vieja|
"A touch of sweetness from the Caribbean gives a new flair to the same old Ropa Vieja (Cuban Meat Stew). Serve with rice."
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- eight oz. Sparkling mushrooms, chopped
- 2 kilos flank steak
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. Flaked coconut (optional)
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon floor allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon black pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium warmness, and prepare dinner the onion and mushrooms until lightly browned. Place flank steak in the skillet, and brown on all aspects. Pour in the wine. Reduce warmness to low, and continue cooking half-hour, or until meat is very gentle. Remove meat, shred, and go back to skillet.
- Pour coconut milk into the skillet. Mix in sour cream, coconut flakes, brown sugar, allspice, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking 10 mins, or till heated via.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your slow cooker for less difficult cleanup.
If this Rick's Caribbean Ropa Vieja recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!