A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Rudolph-Tini, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Rudolph-Tini recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Cinnamon sticks and a cherry are used because the antlers and reindeer nose on the brink of the glass for garnish!"
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur, which include Frangelico
- 1 fluid ounce coconut flavored rum
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half cream
- 2 (four inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 maraschino cherry
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 5M|
- Pour the vodka, hazelnut liqueur, rum, and half-and-half of into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a relaxing martini glass; garnish with the cinnamon sticks to look like antlers, and the cherry at the rim to appear to be a nostril.
If this Rudolph-Tini recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!