A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Schwabischer Kartoffelsalat (Schwabish Potato salad), you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Schwabischer Kartoffelsalat (Schwabish Potato salad) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Schwabischer Kartoffelsalat (Schwabish Potato salad)|
"This is an authentic German potato salad recipe. It uses little or no mayonnaise, and no sugar. The taste is extremely good!"
- 5 pounds white potatoes with skin
- 2 cubes bird bouillon
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 hard-cooked egg, diced
- freshly floor black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup olive oil
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook dinner for approximately 20 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain, and let them cool barely. If you desire to peel them, do it even as they are still hot. It might be tons simpler. Allow to chill absolutely, then slice thinly.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Dissolve the chook bouillon in boiling water, and pour in with the potatoes. Gently stir within the vinegar, egg, pepper, mayonnaise and parsley. Mix within the olive oil closing. Let stand at room temperature for 15 mins before serving. This salad is best at room temperature.
If this Schwabischer Kartoffelsalat (Schwabish Potato salad) recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!