A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Seafood Stuffed Avocados, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Seafood Stuffed Avocados recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Seafood Stuffed Avocados|
"Avocado halves are filled with a scrumptious mixture of shrimp, crab, and cucumber. A brilliant beginning to a light lunch, or a first-rate appetizer for an fashionable dinner!"
- half cup flaked cooked crabmeat
- half of cup cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped sparkling parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 avocado
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- In a bowl, blend the crab, shrimp, cucumber, mayonnaise, and parsley. Season with salt, and pepper. Cover, and kick back until serving.
- Slice the avocados lengthwise, and do away with the pit. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado, leaving about half of inch on the peel. Spoon the seafood combination into the hollowed facilities of the avocado halves. Sprinkle the tops with paprika.
If this Seafood Stuffed Avocados recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!