A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Seven Layer Mixed Up Salad, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Seven Layer Mixed Up Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Seven Layer Mixed Up Salad|
"This recipe is a brief and easy alternative to the conventional 7 layer salad. Great for summer season get togethers."
- 1 (10 ounce) bundle frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped inexperienced onions
- half cup chopped celery
- half of cup grape tomatoes
- 1 ounce bacon pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch salad dressing blend
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- In a large bowl, lightly blend the peas, bitter cream, Cheddar cheese, inexperienced onions, celery, tomatoes, and bacon pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and dry ranch salad dressing mix. Chill at least 1 hour earlier than serving.
If this Seven Layer Mixed Up Salad recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Seven Layer Mixed Up Salad :
Video Duration:08:17 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 48000+
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:09:59 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 143000+