A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Shrimp and Caper Salad, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Shrimp and Caper Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Shrimp and Caper Salad|
"Wonderful salad for a day luncheon. Great if made the night time before. I serve croissants with the salad. I have had many requests via guests for the recipe. They LOVED it!!! Serve on crisp salad greens and garnish with tomato wedges, tough cooked egg wedges and parsley."
- 2 kilos frozen cooked shrimp with out tails, peeled and deveined
- three/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- three tablespoons drained capers
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- half cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- three/four cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 dash lemon juice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, inexperienced onions, celery, capers, black olives, oil and vinegar dressing, mayonnaise, celery seed, and lemon juice. Chill as a minimum 1 hour in the fridge earlier than serving.
If this Shrimp and Caper Salad recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Shrimp and Caper Salad :
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:29 Total Views: 1330000+