A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Shrimp Pu-Pu, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Shrimp Pu-Pu recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Ignore the strange name of this recipe. It's a scrumptious appetizer, specially in the summer season. Serve with skinny wheat crackers."
- 1 (eight ounce) package cream cheese
- half of cup mayonnaise
- half teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 pound small cooked shrimp
- four inexperienced onions, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- salt to flavor
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 10M|
- In a medium bowl, blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and curry powder till light and fluffy. Spread onto a serving plate. Arrange shrimp over the pinnacle, then sprinkle with green onions, grated egg, salt and paprika in that order. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
If this Shrimp Pu-Pu recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!