A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Slow Cooker Turkey Stew, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Slow Cooker Turkey Stew recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Slow Cooker Turkey Stew|
"Everyone in our family loves this recipe, even the kids! It's so easy, and tastes splendid left-over, too. We serve it over rice."
- 1 (28 ounce) can canned stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 6 cubes hen bouillon
- 1/four cup dried onion flakes
- half of teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- half of teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- three pounds turkey thigh meat, cubed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 8H10M|
- Pour tomatoes and wine into sluggish cooker. Stir in bouillon cubes, onion flakes, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and thyme; upload turkey.
- Cover and cook dinner on Low for eight to ten hours till the turkey meat pulls aside easily.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Slow Cooker Turkey Stew recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Slow Cooker Turkey Stew :
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 108
Video Duration:02:13 Total Views: 93000+
Video Duration:03:04 Total Views: 39000+
Video Duration:06:13 Total Views: 50
Video Duration:01:22 Total Views: 17000+