A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Smoked Sausage in Tomato Sauce, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Smoked Sausage in Tomato Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Smoked Sausage in Tomato Sauce|
"A superb recipe I found out from a pal. Works with zucchini, too. Serve over rice or egg noodles."
- 2 (1 pound) programs smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cube pork bouillon
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Place the sausage in a skillet over medium warmth. Cook 5 mins, until calmly brown.
- Mix the water and flour in a small bowl, until flour is dissolved. Stir into the skillet. Mix in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pork bouillon, and inexperienced beans. Cook 15 minutes, stirring sometimes, until sauce is thickened and beans are tender.
If this Smoked Sausage in Tomato Sauce recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Smoked Sausage in Tomato Sauce :
Video Duration:04:35 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:07:18 Total Views: 3
Video Duration:04:52 Total Views: 96000+
Video Duration:15:17 Total Views: 147
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 41
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 661
Video Duration:11:50 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:06:45 Total Views: 243000+
Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:05:55 Total Views: 59000+